Daily Inspirational Quote – September 14, 2015

“We don’t meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our path for a reason.”

I have always believed this to be true. There have been so many people in my life who have made an impact, taught me a lesson, perhaps welcome perhaps not, but definitely necessary, or enhanced my journey through life, etc., that it cannot, just cannot, be just “chance.” I’m very aware that I may not realize it at the time of our coming together but I always do at some point in the future. Like most people I didn’t think about this much, if at all, to be honest. However, too many things have caused me to look at when, where and how certain people came to be part of my life and realize how “meant” their presence was and is. Look around you. See what I mean?

by CathiBew.co.uk