Daily Inspirational Message for January 9, 2014

Instead of focusing on how much you can accomplish, focus on how much you can absolutely love what you’re doing.
– Leo Babauta

When I first learned about the law of attraction years ago, I was skeptical of the idea that the most important thing we need to do in order to align with the power to consciously create what we want in our lives is just feel good. In fact, pursuing endless bliss and joy seemed like a good way to make everything in my life fall apart. Like a swimmer dipping her toes in the water to test the temperature, however, I’ve experimented with this a lot over the years, and I’ve never had it go wrong on me. It really is safe to follow your bliss and do what feels good to you right now; indeed, it’s a powerful way to align with a pleasant journey to the fulfillment of your dreams.

http://kajama.com/