The Truth about Psychic Mediums

An Excerpt from Expect the Unexpected

by Bill Philipps

The biggest misunderstanding about psychic mediums is that we know everything, or should know everything. Trust me, I’ve heard all the jokes. “Why do I need to make an appointment with you? You should already know I’m coming!” Haha! Yes, I get that one, or jokes in the same vein, all the time. They’re old, but I roll with them.

Here are three things everybody should keep in mind regarding psychic mediums:

1.    We are psychic mediums, not God.
2.    God does not want us to know everything.
3.    Your free will can always trump anything we say.

Some people think it would be cool to know everything before it happens. I think that would be devastating to the human race. I don’t see how we would be able to psychologically function if we knew everything that was going to happen before it happened. We would all be worried about what we know is going to occur tomorrow or, even worse, how we are going to try to alter what we know is going to happen. Chaos would ensue. What would be the point of human existence if we knew everything? There would be little or no joy in anything. There would be no spontaneity in our lives. Nothing in life would be a journey if we knew the end before we started.

http://kajama.com/the-truth-about-psychic-mediums/