Daily Inspirational Quote June 6 2014

“The crow does not conceal its food but calls its kind to share it;
prosperity will abide with men of such a nature.”
- Tirukkural 53:527


One way to keep our own happiness alive is to share it with others. For example, I am blessed to be very happily married, and because I feel so fortunate in love, I am ever looking for ways to share my joy with others. A few years ago I arranged to introduce a friend to a former lover because I felt they would hit it off, and they’re now happily married. More recently, I played cupid with a couple of other friends I could tell were attracted to each other but were too shy to say so, and they’re now wonderfully involved. Throughout it all, my own love life remains vibrant and alive; in fact, it’s getting better all the time. Find a way to share your happiness with others, and instead of dwindling, it will keep growing day by day.