Daily Inspirational Message for April 30, 2014

“From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.”
Dr. Seuss


I recently took in a movie with my children and my parents. As my parents very rarely go to movies at all, it had been many years since we’d all attended a film together. Something in the movie struck my mother as so funny that she was still in tears when we left theater. This set off a chain reaction, with my father laughing until he cried, and the rest of us chuckling along, even though we didn’t know what was so funny. The two of them couldn’t even look at each other without doubling over again, and could not catch their breath long enough to explain. How delicious it is to laugh until we cry! The whole experience made me realize anew that for those of good humor, life is full of things to laugh about.