5 Reasons to Combine Crystals, Oils, and Essences

by Kerry Nelson Selman

(Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.)

As a holistic practitioner of natural medicine, I am well aware that a vital component of ongoing wellness is the healing and re-balancing that must take place mentally and emotionally. As a practitioner of herbal medicine and aromatherapy, I have long been in awe of the synergy that occurs in a well-constructed blend. Synergy occurs when well-matched components result in a combination that offers so much more than the sum of its component parts. Indeed, are we not all so much more than our component parts? I feel a deep sense of peace, wonder, and appreciation in acceptance that I am a synergistic combination of all that I have been, all of my component pasts. Wonder, appreciation, and acceptance support my choice for a life well lived.

We are gifted many tools from Mother Earth to support a life well lived. We are here to thrive, and all that we need to facilitate a sense of ease, wellness, and well-being is available to us—we need only choose to release struggle and so it ...

http://www.llewellyn.com/journal/article/2494