Can Soulmates Make Each Other Miserable?

My ex was born on the cusp of Aries/Taurus (April 20) and I was born on April 11. I was told by a psychic that we were soul mates in a previous life. I do feel a connection with him, but we spend so much time arguing and fighting that I wonder if she is really correct. I asked her to tell me if we were going to get married, but she said she couldn’t see that, but she said if I did decide to make a life with him, he would try. I was left confused: shouldn’t she able to tell me if we are going to end up together? Sometimes he makes me feel so miserable, I wonder if I would ever even want to be married to him, but then other times I am convinced he is “the one.” Is it worth holding on to this dream? Can soul mates make us miserable? – Paulette

Dreamchaser:
I am so glad you asked this! So many people are under the false assumption that finding your soul mate means “happily ever after.” I have no ...

http://kajama.com/can-soulmates-make-each-other-miserable/