Daily Inspirational Quote – June 19, 2015

“You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.”

I have found this personally to be so true! It was only when I took early retirement from my job that I felt totally free to begin my journey in exploring my long-held interest in Tarot and enhancing my psychic gifts. I have never looked back since. I have found my niche in life and feel this is something I was “meant” to do, the path I was “meant” to follow, and I am grateful that although, this came about later in life than I would have liked, at least it came. There is no excuse for anyone, no matter how old they are, not to at least attempt to make their dreams come true or realise another goal, no excuse whatsoever so don’t bother even going there………I’m not listening!

by CathiBew.co.uk