Daily Inspirational Quote February 1, 2015

“Some people are going to leave, but that’s not the end of your story….that’s the end of their part in your story.”

I’ve found this to be true as I’ve got older.  When I look back it’s easy to see that, although I didn’t realize it at the time, when people left my life for any reason it was usually because it was the right time for us to walk our separate paths again.  We had each taken and given what was necessary from and to each other while we walked the same path.  How wonderful!  A constant stream of people stepping onto our path to journey beside us, willing to share their lives and time.  Some of them, at a time known only to fate, stepping back onto their own path, leaving us to continue our own journey and the others waiting ahead taking their turn to walk beside us.

Cathi Bew