Daily Inspirational Quote November 30 2014

Look to your health and if you have it, praise God and value it next to conscience, for health is the second blessing that we mortals are capable of,
a blessing money can’t buy.”
– Izaak Walton


The other day, I learned that a dear friend is gravely ill. The doctors are still running tests on him and don’t know what’s wrong, but the outlook isn’t good. I was in the midst of my normal routine of running here and there, racing to fit in all the things I think I “have” to do, when I got the call about my friend. Then it hit me: what if I truly had little time? What would really be important then? It’s too easy to forget how lucky we are just to be able to be busy accomplishing mundane tasks. Now and then as you’re racing the clock, remember that all our days on earth are numbered, and reserve some time for the things that really matter the most to you.