Daily Inspirational Quote November 17 2014

“For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe.”
– Larry Eisenberg


I have known a few psychics over the years who have made a habit of crossing people’s boundaries by “reading” them whether they asked for it or not. Sometimes this is met with appreciation, but more often with amusement, irritation and even anger. I know better than to offer my psychic impressions unbidden to strangers, but when it comes to my family, I have a harder time keeping my mouth shut, especially when I see someone I love making decisions that I know they will regret. Even though my family has faith in my abilities, they still don’t want my advice on every detail of their lives. Now and then when I point out what I think someone is missing, they’ll snap at me. Then I’ll remember all over again that trying to “save others from themselves” isn’t good for them or for me. When our efforts to help meet with resistance, it’s wise to quit worrying about others and focus on our own concerns.