Daily Inspirational Quote November 15 2014

“For all my good intentions, there are days when things go wrong or I fall into old habits. When things are not going well, when I’m grumpy or mad, I’ll realize that I’ve not been paying attention to my soul and I’ve not been following my best routine.” – Robert Fulghum

Great days don’t just happen. Today my energy is very low, and I’m on edge because I’m worried that I’m too tired and stretched for time to accomplish everything I need to. While I’m in no mood to take responsibility for how I feel, when I’m honest with myself, I realize that I created this. Last night I stayed up too late reading a novel, ate chips and guacamole for dinner instead of something more nutritious, spent a couple of hours surfing online when I should have been working, and stayed up too late reading a novel. Since I hate feeling this way, today I’m determined to go to bed early, to eat healthfully all day long, and to buckle down and get as much work done as possible so that tomorrow will be a much better day. There is nothing like getting off track to remind me how important it is to follow my best routine.