Daily Inspirational Quote October 5 2014

“I have learned silence from the talkative, tolerance from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.” – Kahlil Gibran

While I have manifested some pretty amazing things in my life, I have often failed to permanently transform difficult people into more cooperative, likeable characters. I hate giving up, but at some point in very frustrating situations, we must cease outer efforts and deal with the experience within. Most of us know that the first step to healing from conflict is to release our own anger and negativity; the tricky part is figuring out how to do that. With people who are extraordinarily unreasonable, we can begin to shift our energy by appreciating the stark example they are offering of how not to be. We often fail to listen when someone wise is trying to advise us, but when someone is dramatically deplorable, the life lessons they offer are hard to miss.