Daily Inspirational Quote July 16 2014

“On no account brood over your wrongdoing.
Rolling in the muck is not the best way of getting clean.”
- Aldous Huxley


I hate to make mistakes, to say or do the wrong thing or make a fool of myself. When I know that I’ve messed up somehow, I have to work very hard at consciously learning from the experience and letting it go. We all obsess over perceived mistakes sometimes, which just keeps us stuck in that energy. Instead of worrying about it, we’re wise to get up and do something to counteract it. If you’ve said the wrong thing, apologize or say something kind. If you’ve let someone down, do something above and beyond what’s expected to try to make up for it. This is the fastest way I’ve found to break free from guilt and self-recrimination about the past in order to realign with success and happiness.