Daily Inspirational Quote June 20 2014

“I am not eccentric. It’s just that I am more alive than most people.
I am an unpopular electric eel set in a pond of goldfish.”
- Dame Edith Sitwell


While some people might consider many of the professional psychics I know to be eccentric, I see them as extraordinarily awake and refreshingly authentic. I know a number of people who are embarrassed or shy about the unusual spiritual experiences they’ve had, and I share their fears of being rejected or considered foolish or crazy. Yet time and again when I am “out” about my spirituality, I connect with people who have had similar experiences or who are searching for someone like me. The world does not need more people with cookie-cutter beliefs; it’s full of them already. What it needs is people who are extraordinarily awake and alive and not afraid to be out about what they really believe and who they really are.