Daily Inspirational Message for April 18, 2014

“Sometimes the subconscious mind manifests a wisdom several steps or even years ahead of the conscious mind,
and has its own way of leading us toward our destiny.”
- Nathaniel Branden


Impulses are nudges from Spirit. Often they don’t make sense at the time, or we don’t see how they’re significant, but in retrospect, everything clicks. For example, years ago my workout partner suddenly decided she was going to quit our gym and join a new one. I was a little peeved about the whole thing, but I dutifully followed her. Little did I know that destiny was drawing me into the path of my future husband, who just happened to work out at this new gym at the same time I would be there. Looking back now, I can see how this was in no way random. I’m grateful to my friend for being an instrument of Spirit, and I’m so glad that I was able to go with the flow without knowing if or how it may prove important.