Daily Inspirational Message for November 25, 2013

Who knows what you might learn from taking a chance on conversation with a stranger? Everyone carries a piece of the puzzle. Nobody comes into your life by mere coincidence. Trust your instincts. Do the unexpected. Find the others.
– Timothy Leary

My best friend for the past couple of decades is a woman I met at a gym long ago. When I overheard her talking about a new record album and wondering if it was any good, on impulse, I introduced myself, told her I had and loved that album, and offered to make her a cassette recording of it. (Yes, this was so long ago that cassettes were cutting edge technology.) My best friend and I have had all sorts of fun and adventures over the years and have developed one of the most fulfilling and meaningful relationships of my life, so I am so very glad that I acted on that impulse to do a favor for a total stranger. If you want more love, laughter, fun and other blessings in your life, reach out! Talk to strangers and act on those kind impulses. The more you put yourself out there, the more life will return your efforts and energy to you in all sorts of delightful ways.