Daily Inspirational Message for November 20, 2013

You’ll need coffee shops and sunsets and road trips. Airplanes and passports and new songs and old songs, but people more than anything else. You will need other people and you will need to be that other person to someone else, a living breathing screaming invitation to believe better things.
– Jamie Tworkowski
 
Sometimes, all I need is a chat with a friend to put everything I’ve been thinking and feeling in perspective. We all get caught up in strange moods, overblown concerns, and our own little worlds sometimes. We can get stuck there to the point where we forget about everything else that is happening in the larger world around us, and all the options we always have available to us. When I start to feel like life is a joyless chore, I remind myself of a sure remedy for my blue mood: I push away from whatever I’ve been doing and make plans to connect with someone who can help me put things in perspective. We all tend to see the same people very day, to perform the same tasks, and to go to the same places. It’s exciting to remember that at any moment, we can break out and break free: we can meet new people, explore new places, discover new ideas and dig into new adventures by simply heading out into the world with an open mind and heart.