How to Deal With a Difficult Home Situation?

Depression. How do I cope?

I'm starting to realize that I have depression. I am 25, female and all of the problems I am facing is taking a toll on me and my life. I know what is causing my depression, but not sure how to go about it.

My mom has OCD for as long as I can remember. So certain things I cannot do in my own house without bathing or changing my clothes. She also has depression and anxiety but because of her OCD she doesn't want to get help. I've spent the last 2 years trying after she threatened to kill herself because of her condition. She wouldn't do it because of her faith.

Overall living in that house has taken a huge toll and I have developed depression. To a point where I find every excuse not to be home. I want to move out but my mom doesn't want me to. Think I should live there till I'm married.

My brother and dad are there so somone will be there. I'm just over living in a jail and able to be free. And the constant negativity I hear from her on a regular basis really effects me.

I've gained a lot of weight because it's easier to eat out then having to deal with her and her condition. My mood is messed up. I'll be overreacting and crying a lot. I don't look happy anymore. I can see a huge difference in my pictures from 6 months ago. And I use food to cope with my sadness.

When I went on vacation for 2 weeks I was so stress free. But as soon as I returned. It was back to the chest pains, stress headaches, eating bad, mood swings and anger. I cannot talk to my boyfriend or best friend because this is too much. They don't know what I'm going through either. I just need somone to talk to.  To help me without the need of medicine.