Daily Inspirational Quote – November 20, 2015

“The happiest people do not have the best of everything.  They make the best of everything they have.”

What a wonderful way to live your life isn’t it? Believing the best in other people, appreciating what you do have rather than bemoaning what you don’t? Our society seems totally fixated and focused on the latest designer handbag/shoes, clothes, watch, jewelry, we should be wearing. The “in” places we should be partying or eating at, blah, blah, blah! Pictures of “celebrities”, and I use the term very loosely here, who we are led to believe are living lives we should all aspire to! Not me, thank you very much. I fully appreciate what I have and am very happy and content with what life continues to gift me. I’ll bet you are just the same?

by CathiBew.co.uk