Leadership Lessons From Specially Abled Children

"I was of course at that time focusing on autism specifically. I kind of had a personal understanding of the situation. That led to a very interesting conversation with a very dear friend from Denmark, Thorkil Sonne, who also had a son with autism and who started a software company where all his employees were people on the spectrum. I met him, I tried to understand the model that he is working on, and as a small experiment, hired five people on the spectrum in SAP Labs in India. I'm using the word "experiment" only because I had no clue what this would lead to. Because the model in Denmark was extremely progressive. They had a system, they had government support, and we had neither... But I said, "Let me try."" This powerful interview with V.R. Ferose shares more about a successful business leader and his inspiring journey.

http://www.dailygood.org/story/1141/leadership-lessons-from-specially-abled-children-an-interview-with-v-r-ferose-awakin-call-transcript/