Daily Inspirational Quote – September 9, 2015

“Real success is finding your life’s work in the work that you love.”

I can soooo relate to this! I have been blessed that, following early retirement, I have found my niche in working with Tarot. I don’t consider it “work,” as I feel blessed to be able to do what I love most every day. However, I do realize that not all of us are so fortunate. Many people wake up each morning dreading the day ahead in a job they really dislike but feel trapped with no choice because of a need to earn money to pay their way through life. Let’s face it, most of us need to earn a living. Real success is being able to do something you love which also generates enough money to pay the bills. So, if you can or have achieved this for yourself, be sure to give thanks every day that you’re one of the very lucky ones.

by CathiBew.co.uk