Daily Inspirational Quote – May 22, 2015

“If you light a light for someone else…it will also brighten your path.”

Being able to “light a light” for someone else is what I love most about reading for people. Many of the people who come to me for a reading are often very troubled souls. They appear weighed down by whatever problems they are experiencing and unable to see any hope in their future. At the beginning of the reading they sit, slouched and slumped before me, shoulders drooping with the cares of the world showing on their faces. Then the reading begins……. As I channel Spirit and the reading unfolds and they receive reassurance that things will improve, problems will be resolved, they will have love in their lives, etc., they begin to bloom again. When the reading ends and they leave me with hugs and a spring in their step for perhaps the first time in a very long while, I am also uplifted and filled with joy.

by CathiBew.co.uk