Into the Black: A Miracle of Feng Shui by Mina Bergsen

(Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.)

My business was failing.

For my sixteenth birthday, my grandparents gave me a trip to wherever I wanted to go. For some reason, I decided on Nepal. Perhaps it was because of some pictures I had seen or maybe I had read about it in school. I don’t remember why I choose Nepal, but that summer, for two weeks, I visited one of the most beautiful places on Earth. Each year for the past twelve years, now, I have traveled to Nepal. There is something wonderful about that mountainous place which just draws me there. After my father died I was left with a small inheritance which allowed me to live modestly and do this traveling. I didn’t want to live there permanently (I like the creature comforts they don’t have), but each visit would be refreshing and make me feel wonderful. My trips usually lasted for two or three months. I would spend up to six weeks just in the capital of Nepal, Kathmandu.

A year ago my banker informed me ...

http://kajama.com/black-miracle-feng-shui/