How Does a Psychic Reading Happen? by Karen Page

(Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.)

I have been a professional psychic for over forty years, giving readings to clients all over the world. I deeply respect my clients and my work, and I still love giving readings as much as I did when I first started. Over the years I have heard many misconceptions about psychics and psychic readings, and would like to bring some clarity to a couple of the more mystifying issues surrounding a psychic reading. Most specifically, how does a reading happen?

To begin, I must state that though I know hundreds of other readers around the world, when I share with you how a psychic reading happens, I can only speak for myself. How other psychics treat their clients; what they see; and how they approach, interpret, and impart information to a client—these all depend on a reader’s intention toward their clients and their work.

For me, giving a reading has always been like stepping into a person’s life for the duration of their reading. It is as though I am standing next ...

http://kajama.com/psychic-reading-happen/