What Is a Soul Mate? - Ann Merivale

(Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.)

In his article relating to his newly published Encyclopedia of Angels1, (Llewellyn Journal, 01-19-2009), Richard Webster recounts a recent visit he made with his wife to the Lac d’Annecy in the French Alps. His reason for going there was that he had heard of a delightful legend concerning the origins of this lake: that it (and a second one) had been formed by the copious tears wept by an angel who had been called back to Heaven and could not bear the thought of leaving that part of France. I like Webster’s Spirit Guides and Angel Guardians2 very much, and so I shall now buy his new Encyclopedia of Angels; I just slightly regret the fact that I did not have access to his writing when I fell in love with the Lac d’Annecy at the age of sixteen, because I would have appreciated the angel legend just as much ...

http://kajama.com/soul-mate/