Daily Inspirational Quote December 27 2014

“Don’t let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything.”

I know a lot of people who are quick to offer me advice even if I haven’t asked for it. They are adamant that they are the only person in the whole world who knows exactly how I can solve my problem, my issue or reach the right decision. However, the truth is that they don’t, in fact, have anything realistic or helpful to offer me because they have never experienced my situation personally. They may be acting with what they believe are good intentions and that’s fair enough, but when I want advice I want it from people I trust and that I know have been through similar, if not the same, issues and who have learned a lesson from it so I know where I’m going to be told how to help myself.