365 Ways To Attract Good Luck - Richard Webster

(Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.)

People have always been fascinated by luck, and throughout history, numerous methods have been devised to try to entice good luck. Luck explains how one person experiences a series of fortunate opportunities while someone else with equal abilities does not. Luck can be fickle, too. Someone can be lucky one day, and unlucky the next. Some people are lucky in certain areas of their lives, and unlucky in others. It’s a rare person who experiences a constant stream of good luck.

About thirty years ago, I met a man who told me was never lucky. Everything he attempted failed, and he thought it was a waste of effort to try anything as fate always conspired against him. I’ve thought about him often over the years. I found him fascinating, as I was convinced his own thoughts were creating his apparent bad luck. If I hadn’t met him, I may never have become interested in the subject of luck. Consequently, meeting him was probably a lucky day for me.

Like everyone else, I’ve had my ...

http://kajama.com/365-ways-attract-good-luck/