Daily Inspirational Quote November 8 2014

 “You can be greater than anything that can happen to you.” – Norman Vincent Peale

We all have really bad days now and then. While I don’t enjoy them any more than anyone else, I decided some years ago that their purpose is to keep me on my spiritual toes. Believing this has made my “worst” days far better than they used to be. Now when I realize I’m having a “bad day,” I immediately shift my priorities around so that my number one goal is to simply do my best to be loving, responsible and calm in the present moment. I may get everything I think I need to done, and I may not. Everything may turn out okay, and then again, it may not. I can only do my best. This gentle approach to life does more than just prevent problems from becoming compounded by poor choices and silly behavior; it has a seemingly magical way of lightening my energy and nudging my worries toward resolution.