Daily Inspirational Quote June 26 2014

“Working with the angels is also working with the force that created the angels.
From the very beginning, I felt I wanted to live a life that would honor God.”
- K. Martin-Kuri


When I observe the “New Age” spiritual community, I see many folks who get so caught up in angels that they seem to forget the force that created those angels and set them in service to humankind. While I don’t believe that God is a divine personage sitting in the clouds awaiting our worship, I do believe it’s important to remember that all that is divine in the Universe comes from the same source, and when we get caught up in admiring one facet of that divinity, we lose sight of that source. It’s like building an altar in honor of a sunbeam filtering through the window when the great big sun is just outside our door.