Daily Inspirational Quote June 22 2014

“The errors of sages are regarded as willful sins; the sins of the ignorant are accounted as unwitting errors.”
- Judah b. Ilai, Talmud: Baba Metzia


About ten years ago, I found myself riding a wonderful wave of Christ Consciousness energy. Months of meditation had led me to a state where magic was thickly woven into my daily experience: I saw auras everywhere, communicated telepathically with strangers/ kindred spirits, was able to manifest what I needed instantly and in incredible ways. Then I did something I knew I shouldn’t do. It wasn’t something horrible, but I ignored my inner knowing because my ego wanted to do it. This abruptly ended my magical ride, and I’ve not been able to return to that level of experience since. We are responsible for the wisdom we attain. Those who know better have more to ground to lose, and will be held to a higher standard than those who unwittingly blunder into wrong action.