Daily Inspirational Message for December 27, 2013

Nothing comes unannounced, but many can miss the announcement. So it’s very important to actually listen to your own intuition rather than driving through it.
- Terence McKenna

We all go through times when we’re more tuned in, and times when we’re so caught up in mundane outer experiences that we miss the subtle signs that are trying to show us the way. This is where regular spiritual practice can bless us with a relatively smooth journey to the fulfillment of our dreams and desires. When we are in the habit of going within – of meditating, practicing yoga, or simply dialoguing with the Universe and listening for answers – we experience more magic, signs and synchronicities. Maybe they are there all the while and we just notice them more when we tune in, or maybe tuning in encourages more guidance to flow to us. I don’t know; I just know that the more I practice listening, the more I’m able to sense what I need to do next in order to end up where I want to go.

http://kajama.com/