Daily Inspirational Message for December 15, 2013

The shaman is not merely a sick man, or a madman; he is a sick man who has healed himself.
– Terence McKenna

I often find myself wondering what I’m doing wrong to be going through whatever I’m going through. For example, if I get sick, I start to question what’s going on with my vibration that is making me vulnerable. Am I not serene enough? Am I not listening to my body and inner guidance? Am I giving too much attention to illness? Am I somehow doing something wrong? The more we work with natural spiritual law to successfully mold our course of experience to our liking, the more we may start to feel like we can control everything and should be invulnerable to all heartache and illness and free of all negative emotion. It’s important to remember, however, that without stress, there is no new growth. Every challenging experience nudges us another step along the path; each one offers us an opportunity to see ourselves and life from a slightly new and different angle. Every time we walk the healing path, we get better at healing ourselves and others.