Today I Lived And You Did Too

"I'm going Hands Free. I want to make memories, not to-do-lists. I want to feel the squeeze of my daughter's arms, not the pressure of over-commitment. I want to get lost in conversation with my spouse, not consumed by a sea of unimportant emails. I want to be overwhelmed by sunsets that give me hope, not by extracurricular commitments that steal my joy. I want the noise of my life to be a mixture of laughter and gratitude, not the intrusive buzz of cell phones and text messages. I am letting go of distraction, disconnection, and perfection to live a life that simply, so very simply, consists of what really matters. I'm going Hands Free. I hope you will join me!" In this poetic blog post, "Hands Free Mama", Rachel Macy Stafford, shares her heart, and expresses how she chooses to live today.

http://www.dailygood.org/story/570/today-i-lived-and-you-did-too-rachel-macy-stafford/