Inspirational Quote – March 20, 2018

“A good life is when you assume nothing, need less, do more, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot, and realize how blessed you are for what you have.”

That certainly sums up the life we should all be leading or striving to lead. How wonderful and blessed are we if it we are already fortunate enough to be living by the words of this quote. I hope I am. I know I do my best to live up to it although, to be honest, it’s easier to do some days than others, but that’s ok, I’ve at least got the message. In our busy, occasionally demanding, day to day lives it is so easy to forget how blessed we are just to be alive, hopefully fit and well, and with love in our lives. We truly are blessed compared to many in this poor, beleaguered world of ours. Make sure you take time out now and again just to be thankful.

CathiBew.co.uk