Inspirational Quote – January 10, 2018

“Learning to be alone, and enjoying it, is the most empowering gift you can give yourself.”

I’m very much a people person, and enjoy the company of my family and friends and appreciate meeting new people and getting to know them. However, I also treasure time spent on my own and am never at a loss as to how to occupy myself. Just to take myself away from the hurly burly of everyday life for a while in order to enjoy my own company and also, more often than not, to take the opportunity to discover and explore more about what interests me personally, what gives me pleasure, what enhances my spiritual knowledge. I believe this not only benefits me but those who know me as my increased spiritual awareness is more often than not shared with them.

CathiBew.co.uk