Inspirational Quote – November 28, 2017

“Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”

Going by what I have read or come across recently in the media, there are a great many people professing to be attempting to find themselves. I find myself wondering when we can expect to see someone putting their hand up, in order to be noticed, while announcing “Hurray, I’ve found myself, aren’t I clever?” Some unfortunate people may spend so much time trying to find themselves in life that, one day, reality sets in and they realize that there isn’t any point anymore as their life is almost over. How sad! So, please don’t let that be you will you? Spend every single day of your life creating who you want to be, what you want to achieve, follow your dreams, and occasionally dare to take a step or two into the unknown. Don’t you be that unfortunate soul looking back on life from old age and shedding tears of regret for what might have been.

CathiBew.co.uk