Holly Near's Planetary Anthem Dares Us to Be Magical

"I do not separate my music from my heart nor do I separate my ideas from my daily life. I open myself up to learning as much as I can about humanity and this mysterious life experience... Moment by moment, I integrate what I learn into my personal life, personalizing my politics. It is from this personal place that I write my songs." Holly Near is an activist, singer-song writer who uses her voice to remind us that we are truly one. In "Souls are Coming Back," a gorgeous anthem to our planet and those working to save it, Holly leads us on the journey of millenniums - our journey. With each small act, word, touch and thought - she reminds us we co-create our world and lyrically invites us to, "Put in the fantastical, wonderful, magical, add the romantic, the brave and the wild."

http://www.karmatube.org/videos.php?id=5947