Inspirational Quote – July 23, 2017

“Change your thoughts and you change your world.”

Not something that ever occurred to me before I came across this quote but, when I did, it make perfect sense. It’s only natural that as we grow and mature into the person we become so our thoughts grow with us. We subconsciously allow our thoughts to shape us in what we come to believe and how we perceive the people or events we encounter on our journey through life. These thoughts become “who we are” and I, for one, never took the time to examine and explore just who I “am”. However, fortunately, for the past several years I have changed my thought pattern, mainly around what I am capable of achieving and what kind of person I ultimately want to be. Taking time to do this definitely changed my whole perception of my world. Perhaps time for some thought spring cleaning in your life….?

CathiBew.co.uk