Inspirational Quote – March 06, 2017

“Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best of things that will ever happen to us.”

This is so true don’t you think? Just for an example, I was married in my early 20’s to a man who turned out to be a thief and an adulterer, who put me through hell and really left me feeling very battered and bruised mentally. However, I met my present husband a few years later and have thanked my lucky stars many times since that my first marriage went the way it did, even though I suffered such misery, as it paved the way for me to meet my lovely husband, who couldn’t be more different from the first. Also, that he is a wonderful father to our two beautiful children. I guess a lot of you can look back to similar situations in your own lives and know exactly what I mean.

CathiBew.co.uk