Inspirational Quote for October 12, 2016

“Be a fruit loop in a world full of cherries.”

Isn’t it wonderful being just a tad different from everybody else in the herd? Something that makes you stand out and be noticed! Your own individual quirk or unique personality trait. I know so many “cherries” who are happy and content just to be cherries and I am very happy for them. However, that’s not for me, no sir-eee! I don’t think I could be a cherry even if I wanted to. What about you, are you a cherry or a fruit loop? If you feel you are the former, why not give yourself permission to be the latter? You never know, you might enjoy yourself and discover a new lease of life. The bowl is more than large enough for all of us and we promise to budge up for you so what are you waiting for? Fruit loops rule!!

by CathiBew.co.uk