Angels and Guides

An Excerpt from A Book of Miracles by Dr. Bernie Siegel

One evening I arranged my notes on the podium and began my lecture. I noticed that what I was saying was not following my outline. I kept struggling to get back to my outline for the talk, but after a few minutes I realized the talk I had not planned was better than the one I had. So I just let the words flow out of me for the next two hours. At the conclusion of my presentation, a woman walked up to me and said, “I’ve heard you before. That was better than usual.” The next woman came up and said, “Standing in front of you for the entire talk was this man. I drew his picture for you.” When I looked at the picture I knew who it was: George.

George is my inner guide, whom I met when doing guided imagery, as a nonbeliever, for the first time. The picture she drew was the same as one I had drawn for Elisabeth Kübler-Ross years before. From that day forward, George does all ...

http://kajama.com/angels-guides/