Daily Inspirational Quote – April 24, 2015

“The way people treat you is a statement about who they are as a human being. It is not a statement about you.”

Personally, it took me a long time to realize the truth of this. As a Pisces and therefore a Water sign I am very much ruled by my emotions and other people’s perceptions of me impacted deeply. Their actions and words could, even unintentionally, make me doubt myself and my abilities and also cause my feelings to be hurt. A big softy really! However, I have come to the realization that everybody has their own story and their own personal dramas in their life, and that sometimes I was just “in the line of fire.” Now, as well as being a lot more confident in who I am, I try to give them the benefit of the doubt in that they are not presently in a good place, so choose to deflect the “fire” and let it go.

by CathiBew.co.uk