10 Easy Steps to Psychic Protection by Richard Webster

(Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.)

When I stayed with friends recently, they took me to their local church. Several people were baptized during the service, and the priest made a sign of the cross with oil on each person’s chest. He called this a “breastplate of protection.” While I was still thinking about this, he and his assistant dipped palm fronds in holy water and walked around the congregation sprinkling everyone to provide protection. I was pleasantly surprised at this, especially as immediately before we’d left for the service I’d been telling my friends about my new book, Psychic Protection for Beginners.

Psychic protection is used to protect people from any form of negativity. Everyone experiences negativity from time to time, and as everyone is different, some people are able to handle this more easily than others. For example, my daughter loves spending time in a busy shopping mall. She finds it stimulating and exciting. My next-door neighbor is the complete opposite; she won’t go near a mall, as she finds crowds too stressful.

In ...

http://kajama.com/10-easy-steps-psychic-protection/