Everything Is A Miracle - Dr. Bernie Siegel

An Excerpt from A BOOK OF MIRACLES

Many years ago, I would have defined miracles as something for which there was no explanation. That was my concept of miracles. So when patients would recover unexpectedly from disease, I would rationalize what mechanisms were present within the body that could explain their recovery.

Today, I realize that everything is a miracle. When you ask quantum physicists and astronomers to explain creation, they do not have all the answers. Life is a miracle, and it is derived from the intelligent, loving, conscious energy that created it. You can call it God or anything you want to, but the nature of life shows us it is intelligent and loving, or we wouldn’t be able to survive a cut finger or an infection. Most of us do not stop to think about life on earth being a miracle.

To me, miracles are about our potential and what has been built into us to help us to survive. A botanist I read about called miracles “spontaneous reversals” because he saw how plants altered their genes to ...

http://kajama.com/everything-miracle/