Love Never Dies—Just Ask a Spirit - Mark Anthony

(Article originally published in The Llewellyn Journal.)

One of the most rewarding things about communicating with spirits is helping people to understand that love is eternal. When someone you love dies, your relationship with that person does not cease to exist. Instead, it is transformed from a physical relationship into a spiritual one. Love transcending physical death is one of many healing messages from the Other Side presented in my upcoming book, Never Letting Go.

What makes Never Letting Go different, and me as the author different, from other books by psychic mediums is that I bridge a gap between two different worlds. By day, I’m a criminal defense attorney, and by night, I’m a psychic medium who communicates with spirits. This seems to surprise a lot of people, who tend to think of law and mediumship as two opposing professions. I don’t see it that way, since both jobs are about helping people. As a lawyer I solve legal problems, and as a medium I help people cope with loss...

http://kajama.com/love-never-dies/#sthash.77DMVzmR.dpbs