Daily Inspirational Quote July 25 2014

“Change can either challenge or threaten us…
Your beliefs pave your way to success or block you.”
-Marsha Sinetar


I love my coffee, or at least, I used to. For years I’d assert that if forced to choose, I’d rather give up food than my morning cappuccino. I’ve been reading a lot about health and diet lately, and one day I just realized what I was putting into my body first thing every morning was not what I believe is really good for me. As my belief shifted, suddenly instead of being impossible, giving up coffee became a desirable and even attractive idea. By simply and wholeheartedly believing that making this change was truly important, it was practically done. So much of what we believe we can and cannot do has nothing to do with real ability, it’s simply a matter of our true priorities.