Daily Inspirational Message for December 3, 2013

For the spiritual being, intuition is far more than a hunch. It is viewed as guidance or as God talking, and this inner insight is never taken lightly or ignored. You know from your own experience that when you ignore your intuitive proddings, you end up regretting it or having to ‘learn the hard way’…For the spiritual person, these inner intuitive expressions are almost like having a dialogue with God. – Wayne Dyer

When whatever I’m planning isn’t going to come together, my intuition tries to let me know via this certain subtle feeling; the energy feels slightly dead or off when I try to imagine doing whatever I’m planning on doing, which tells me that it won’t end up panning out. Sometimes I listen to that feeling and I change my plans. Sometimes the plan isn’t under my own control so I have to simply move forward knowing that, and enjoy NOT being surprised when it doesn’t come together. Sometimes, I ignore that feeling because I’m determined for things to go as I think they should, and then I’m both unsurprised when they don’t, and also chagrined to admit to myself that I knew it all along. Try it for yourself: when you are thinking or talking about doing something in the future, try to imagine yourself doing it, and pay attention to how it feels. If you just can’t see or feel it happening, odds are good you can save yourself some time and trouble by abandoning or adjusting your plans until they feel right.