Friday, June 15, 2012
I’ve hear the quote “The grass is greener on the other side of the fence”. But just remember…
· Your side may look just as green for the other side.
· You may be looking in a mirror and seeing your own side.
· It may only be your sunglasses.
· All grass is green at night.
· Unless you’re a cow, you can’t eat it so who cares.
· The Kentucky Blue grass may look greener than the Bermuda grass, but not in the heat of things.
· If the green grass looks perfect, beautiful and health, it’s because someone is taking good care of it and they don’t what you to trample it. Nor does the grass want to be trampled.
· If you’re standing in a barren, muddy field, the few clumps of grass on the other side may look greener, but you are most likely in a desert during a monsoon. Run for shelter!
· You may be up-wind and not smelling the cow manure.