Daily Inspirational Quote for July 29, 2016

“To be alive, to be able to see, to walk….it’s all a miracle.”

I must admit I have been guilty, many times in my life, to have taken for granted the blessings I have, in just being able to see, hear, walk, touch etc. It’s so easy sometimes just to feel sorry for ourselves over something trivial. Perhaps bemoaning the fact that we haven’t got as much money as we’d like, or are as successful as we’d hoped, etc. etc. It isn’t until we read something in a newspaper, hear a comment on the radio, or view a program on the television, about an individual or a group of people who can’t see, hear, walk or are suffering some catastrophe or hardship, that we realize that actually, you know what, we are truly blessed with the gifts we have and should take the time more often just to give thanks for what we do have. I do now.

by CathiBew.co.uk